16oz - 3' D-Rings-Cut Size
Quick OverviewThe Wayne Source Heavy Duty 16oz Canvas tarp with D-Rings is made of industrial grade 100% cotton. - We sew...
The Wayne Source Heavy Duty 16oz Canvas tarp with D-Rings is made of industrial grade 100% cotton.
- - We sew in industrial strength, rustproof D-Rings every 3' and reinforce them with extremely durable 4-layer canvas patches. These patches will prevent the D-Rings from pulling out due to high winds or extreme strapping conditions, extending the life of your tarp.
- -Our panels are double chain stitched together with rot resistant thread. All hems are Rope Reinforced and double lock stitched for the very best durability.
- -We use Canvak on all of our canvas tarps for the best in water, mold and mildew resistance.
- -Canvas is 3CSeathable to let moisture out and keep your valuables dry.
- Environmentally friendly
- Water, Mold and Mildew resistant
- 3CSeathable - does not trap condensation - does not trap too much heat under the sun.
- Long service life when properly maintained.
- Can be retreated using chemicals or solutions such as Canvak.
- Standard-finish canvas tarps' wax and dye may rub off and stain surface of objects covered. Not a good choice for boat, car or furniture covers.
- Lower tear strength than that of vinyl tarps. Not a good choice for truck tarps, i.e., not highway worthy. A tear needs to be fixed as soon as possible because the tear may eventually spread.
- Water resistant, not water proof. If there is standing water on the tarp, it may slowly drip through.
- In constantly wet and damp areas, canvas tarps may be prone to mildew over time.
- Unlike vinyl and poly tarps, which are size stable, canvas tarps may slightly shrink over time. Therefore, canvas tarps are not recommended when sizes of covers or tarps need to be precise down to inches.
- Normally not UV coated.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
Make sure that the dimensions you have chosen for your tarp will adequately cover your valuables. Measure and re-measure if need be. Take into considereation any overhang's and additional strapping that needs to take place. Double check the correct grommet or d-ring spacing. Choosing the right material for your needs is very important, if you are in doubt please feel free to contact us and we will gladly help with your decision.
When purchasing our American Made canvas and vinyl tarps, please keep in mind there will be a 7-10 business day lead time. Lead times may increase to 15 business days during our busy season. Most shipments will be shipped ground with a 3-5 day transit time. Expedited delivery is available at an additional charge.
All merchandise is guaranteed against defects of material and workmanship at time of manufacture. Having no control over the use of the product, the manufacturer assumes no liability connected with its use.
If any defect in material or workmanship is evident upon delivery the customer should notify the manufacturer immediately.
The manufacturer will direct the customer on method of return. Transportation charges to be paid by customer. No product will be accepted for return by manufacturer without prior approval. The manufacturer will make a full, careful, and proper examination of any article returned and guarantees its repair, replacement, or refund when justified by the findings of the examination. Shipping charges will accompany the refund when applicable.
Payment is fast, easy and secure. We offer Shopify Payments, PayPal and Amazon Payments to keep your transaction as secure as possible and lightning fast. Convenience and peace of mind with every transaction.